Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Believe that Marc Randazza Broke the LAW in Attempting to Make a Deal with a Plaintiff in a Case he Had No Involvement in.

Marc Randazza spoke with me Crystal Cox Blogger, he asked me questions about my next step in the possible appeal of Obsidian V. Cox.  Marc Randazza spoke with me of possibly not appealing so that my case could be used to Lobby to change laws. Marc Randazza got inside information in my case from me, and then took this information to the Plaintiff's side and tried to negotiate some secret deal. 

This was in mid December, I believe. And this was without discussing whether Marc Randazza represented me or not. Marc Randazza contacted the Plaintiff to attempt to work out a deal, a negotiation that seems to have involved certain financial negotiations, certain changes in my verdict and other factors that I, the Pro Se Defendant had no knowledge of and that Marc Randazza had no legal right to disclose anything regarding me, nor any permission of any kind to make any deals on my behalf.

I know this from other First Amendment Bar Attorneys in which he told this too.

I want to Sue Marc Randazza, Who Will Represent Me?
Email Me at SavvyBroker@Yahoo.com  OR WhistleblowerMedia.com 


At the Time that Marc Randazza called the Plaintiff's Camp in Obsidian Vs. Cox, I was still Pro Se on all Matter of My Case and had not yet decided whether I would Appeal, or what Approach I would Take.  


Now, Currently, Marc Randazza has contacted the Plaintiff AGAIN, months after I told Marc Randazza that I did not Want him to represent me, due to his blatant disrespect of me and of his talking to the Plaintiff behind my back, in which other First Amendment Bar Attorneys told me that he had done. And now Marc Randazza has offered to give a deposition to set me up and to attempt to get the domain name Marc Randazza .com that he demanded I give him or he would make me his enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment